Withdrawal from the consumer contract
1. A consumer who has concluded a distance contract with the Seller, has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the day of taking possession of the purchased items.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract is not payable in relation to the contract:
a) rendering services if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer who has been informed before the provision starts that after the performance of the entrepreneur he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the entrepreneur has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
c) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
d) in which the object of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life;
e) in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
f) in which the object of the service are items which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
3. In order to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement - for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail.
4. The consumer may use the model withdrawal form, available at medicaldepot.pl/Formularz_odstapienia_BM5.docx, however, this is not obligatory.
5. In order to keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for the Consumer to send information on the exercise of the right of the Consumer to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.
6. The consumer is obliged to return the product to the Seller or transfer it to the person authorized by the Seller to receive it immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrawn from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the product before its expiration
7. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the item.
8. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the Seller shall return to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer, including the cheapest available in the Store the cost of delivering products (if the cost covered the Consumer) immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed on the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract. Returns will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution. In any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees due to the form of payment reimbursement.
9. The Seller may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until receipt of the items back or delivery by the Consumer of proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
10. The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the product as a result of using the product in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
Responsibility for defects
1. The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a Product free from defects.
2. The Seller is liable to the Buyer if the product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects).
3. If the product sold has a defect, the Buyer may:
1) demand replacement of the product with one free from defects,
2) request removal of the defect,
3) submit a price reduction statement,
4) submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
4. If the Buyer finds a defect in the product, he should inform the Seller about it, at the same time specifying his claim related to the defect found or by submitting a statement of appropriate content.
5. The Buyer may use the complaint form available at https://medicaldepot.pl/Formularz_reklamacji_BM5.docx, however this is not obligatory.
6. The Buyer may contact the Seller via both traditional mail as well as by e-mail.
7. The Seller will address the complaint submitted by the Buyer within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint by means of a means of communication with which the complaint was filed.
8. Details of the Seller's warranty for defects are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code (Articles 556 - 576).
9. If, when the Buyer receives the Order from the courier company delivering the delivery, the Buyer notices that the packaging in which the Order has been delivered has visible external signs of damage, is requested to draw up a damage report in the presence of the courier and send it to the fax number 22 355-23 -67 or a scan to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org