The online store www.medicaldepot.pl is run by Bartosz Malinowski running a business under the name of Bartosz Malinowski "BM5", ul. Kopijników 73B, 03-274 Warsaw, NIP: 762-100-56-06, REGON: 550402652.
Contact with the Store and the Administrator is possible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: 500 555 505.
1. The administrator of your personal data is Bartosz Malinowski running a business under the name of Bartosz Malinowski "BM5", ul. Kopijników 73B, 03-274 Warsaw, NIP: 762-100-56-06, REGON: 550402652.
2. Personal data are processed in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) - hereinafter referred to as "RODO".
3. The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, in particular, ensures that the data collected by him is processed in accordance with the principle of legality, reliability and transparency, the principle of limiting the purpose of data processing, the principle of data minimization, the principle of regularity data, the principle of limiting data retention, the principle of data integrity and confidentiality, and accountability.
4. The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided and ensures that all security measures and personal data protection required by applicable law are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons. Personal data are processed only within the territory of the European Union.
The purpose of personal data processing and the legal basis
1. Your personal data will be processed:
a) pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point b) RODO - in order to execute the contract with you, including making payments, handling complaints, withdrawing from the contract, answering queries sent via email and contacting you, including for purposes related to the contract.
b) pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point c) RODO - in order to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator, i.e. for tax and accounting purposes,
c) pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point f) RODO - the legitimate interests of the Administrator, in order to conduct marketing activities towards you, including conducting direct marketing of own services, adjusting ads in accordance with previously viewed content, contacting you, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities , in particular and with your consent - by e-mail and telephone, handling your inquiries sent by e-mail in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract, debt collection, statistical analysis, storage of data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability,
d) pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point a) - your consent, in order to save data in cookies, collect data from websites and mobile applications.
2. We provide your personal data to entities supporting the Administrator in the implementation of the purchase agreement and provision of electronic services, including in particular suppliers responsible for IT systems, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting, legal, audit and consulting services, couriers (in connection with the implementation of the order), marketing agencies (in the field of marketing services) and entities or bodies authorized under the law.
3. The administrator does not intend to transfer your data to a third country or to international organizations.
4. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract concluded with you and also after its completion for purposes of: pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract, performance of obligations under the law, including in particular tax and accounting, statistical and archiving. We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first. In order to ensure accountability, ie to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which the Administrator is obliged to maintain data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their compliance by public authorities.
Rights of data subjects
1. You have the following permissions:
a) the right of access to data,
b) the right to rectify the data,
c) the right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten"),
d) the right to limit processing,
e) the right to transfer data,
f) the right to object,
g) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a particular purpose, if you previously gave such consent,
h) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by us.
2. The above rights may be exercised in accordance with the principles described in Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / WE (RODO), by contacting the Administrator at email@example.com.
3. You can realize your rights:
a) in the event of a correction request if: you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
b) in the event of a request to delete data when: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Administrator, you will withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, object to the processing of your personal data, your data will be processed unlawfully, data should be removed in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law or data were collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
c) in the case of a request to limit data processing when: you notice that your data is incorrect - you may request restricting the processing of your data for a period allowing the Administrator to check the accuracy of this data, your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want to be deleted; Your data will no longer be needed by the Administrator, but may be necessary for you to defend or enforce claims, or you object to the processing of data - pending determination of whether the Administrator's legally founded grounds override the grounds of objection;
d) in the case of a request to transfer data when: processing of your data is carried out on the basis of your consent or contract concluded with you and when this processing is carried out automatically;
e) in the case of objection, when: processing your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the opposition is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself, your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiled for this purpose.
4. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection when you feel that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the provisions of the GDPR.
5. The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn in the same way as it was given, at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
6. Providing personal data by you is voluntary and necessary
to place an order in the Online Store www.medicaldepot.pl, to perform a contract for the provision of electronic services, ie to keep a customer account in the online store www.medicaldepot.pl.
7. Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not cause any legal effects to you or substantially affect your situation. Profiling will involve the processing of your data (also in an automated way), by using them to assess certain information about you, in particular to analyze or forecast your personal preferences and interests.
Cookie files and other tracking technologies
2. Cookies are small text information stored on the end device (eg computer, tablet, smartphone), which can be read by the ICT system.
3. Cookies allow:
a) ensure proper functioning of the Store,
b) remember to log in to the Account each time you visit the Store,
c) remember the settings during and between visits to the store,
d) improve the speed and security of using the Store,
e) improve the features available in the Store,
f) use marketing tools,
g) target personalized advertising.
5. Cookies can be divided into own and from third parties. As for own cookies, the Administrator uses them for the proper operation of the Store, and in particular for the following purposes:
a) proper operation of the Basket and the Order Process,
b) determining whether the Buyer is logged in or not,
c) remembering logging in,
d) noting the acceptance of the regulations and, if necessary, agreeing to send commercial information sent via electronic means of communication or direct marketing of products offered by the Store.
8. The Shop Engine is equipped with a plug-in that allows you to view the user visiting the Store and save the history of recently visited items.
9. Using the Store involves sending queries to the server on which the Store is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs.
10. The logs include IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
11. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Store and are not used to identify the Buyer.
12. Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Store, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.